|EXPUNGE YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD
|Your criminal record could be a permanent stain on you. If you have have any charges dropped as a result of a plea bargain, or if you have been found not guilty or had any charges dismissed, you may be entitled to have these charges removed or expunged from your criminal record.
Expungement totally eliminates the charge by law, and permits you to report that the arrest itself did not occur. Records regarding the arrest, including photos and fingerprints, are destroyed.
Our office has a paralegal dedicated to assisting and streamlining the expungement process. She works with the attorney involved and the Clerk of Courts in the Courthouse to get the expungement done as quickly as possible. In general the fee for an expungement (partial or total) is only $380, which includes all of the court and filing costs.
Law firms can specialize in a wide range of areas. For over 130 years, Stranahan, Stranahan & Cline has practiced law. Through the years, we have developed our legal strengths and focuses. It is important that we explain our areas of expertise, in order to provide our clients with the best legal help available.
The Law Firm of Stranahan, Stranahan & Cline relies on four generations of legal history and experience in our practice of law.
It is our aim to use this experience to make the law work for you. We achieve this by:
- Providing a comprehensive range of superior legal services and specialist support.
- Building lasting professional relationships by working with our clients;
- Delivering timely, accessible, cost effective and practical advice;
- Producing clear and effective solutions to your problems; and
- Acting with integrity and maintaining the highest level of professional standards.